Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hank Jr. Announces June Album Release

Blaster Entertainment and award-winning country music recording artist Hank Williams, Jr. announced that they have entered into a worldwide exclusive three year licensing agreement. The new partnership comes only months before Williams’ new studio album release, which will hit retail in June.   The deal, which was signed this week, licenses Blaster Records, a division of Blaster Entertainment, to distribute Bocephus Records’ new release for the next three years.

“When I started Blaster Records a bit over five years ago, my goal was to create an entertainment company that became home to some of country music’s biggest stars,” said Tom Porter, CEO of Blaster Entertainment. “Hank Williams Jr. is a giant in the business and we are beyond excited to welcome him into the Blaster family.”

“I’m excited about this new album we’ve been working on,” Hank Williams Jrsaid.  “When looking at labels, I had several choices.  When my team brought me the opportunity from Blaster and with the soon to be announced distribution deal, it was the best deal in town.  My fans will be able to find my music in places that common folks shop.  This is gonna be fun!”

No comments:

Post a Comment