Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Julie Roberts Releases New "Covered" EP

Julie Roberts has released a brand new EP of cover songs appropriately titled Covered this week. The South Carolina native went to Facebook and Twitter yesterday announcing the new three-song release.
""Covered" is a collection of my favorite cover songs! These songs have influenced my music and my life from an early age. I've always wanted to take these songs into the studio and record them for you!!! I hope you love my interpretations of these songs."

The release includes the Patsy Cline classic "Sweet Dreams," a John Prine penned "Angel From Montgomery" (also covered by John Denver and Tanya Tucker) and this iconic Otis Redding song, "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay." 

The album can currently be purchased HERE for $2.99. 

No comments:

Post a Comment