Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sunny Sweeney Preps Album Number Three With Pledge Help From Fans

After critically acclaimed independent work in Texas, singer/songwriter Sunny Sweeney got a taste of national exposure with a critically-acclaimed album for Republic Nashville called Concrete in 2011. It spawed three hits, including the top ten song, "From a Table Away." As the music business goes, so do artists however, and Sunny finds herself back on the independent route and is currently crowd-funding for a brand new album:
"I’m excited to share the news news – It is time for me to make my next album. I’m teaming up with Thirty Tigers; new songs, new music, new approach … I can’t wait for everyone to hear what I’ve been up to. Pledging will get you a digital download of the album as soon as its ready- before anyone else. Plus there’s a range of perks from getting weekly updates, merchandise, exclusive visits to the studio, parties to come to … you can even play or sing on the album. As an added bonus, a portion of every dollar raised will go to an amazing charity, CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Northeast Texas, an organization that’s very near and dear to my heart. So Pledge away and let’s do some great things here! I can’t wait to make this album with you. It’s going to be a blast- let’s do this!
Love, Sunny"
Donations receive a digitial download as soon as the record is released, but pledges beyond the normal $10 can get Hatch Show Prints, apparel, special recognition in the liner notes and more. You can make pledges HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment