Friday, July 18, 2014

LeAnn Rimes To Release Dance Record On August 5

Just one year after her critically-acclaimed 2013 studio album Spitfire, country artist LeAnn Rimes has announced that her 19th album 8/5 release will be a remix collection of her greatest hits called Dance Like You Don’t Give a…Greatest Hits Remixes.

The collection will be a collection of LeAnn songs crafted by popular deejays including Kaskade, Cahill, Dave Aude and Soul Seekerz, as well as her 2014 foray into electronica with The Crystal Method, “Grace.”

“Everyone knows I love to dance. What better way to celebrate the next chapter of my music than to remix some of my favorite hits from over the years to get my fans out on the dance floor shaking their asses,” the songstress explains of the compilation.

1. Gasoline & Matches (feat. Rob Thomas & Jeff Beck) (Dave Aude Remix)
2. What I Can Not Change (Kaskade Remix)
3. Crazy Women (7th Heaven Remix)
4. I Need You (Digital Dogs Remix)
5. Help Me Make It Through The Night (Fear Of Tigers Remix)
6. Spitfire (Fagault and Marina Remix)
7. Can’t Fight The Moonlight (Alias Remix)
8. You’ve Ruined Me (Dave Aude Remix)
9. How Do I Live (Cahill Remix)
10. Strong (Cicada Mix)
11. Nothin’ Better To Do (Soul Seekerz Remix)
12. Headphones (Headspinnerz Remix)
13. Grace (W/ Crystal Method)

No comments:

Post a Comment