Saturday, May 16, 2015

Laura Bell Bundy To Release Another Piece of Me On June 9

Artist: Laura Bell Bundy
Album: Another Piece of Me
Label: Big Machine Records
Release date: June 9, 2015

Known for her outgoing persona and array of talents across acting, theater and music, Laura Bell Bundy will release Another Piece of Me June 9 on Big Machine Records. The worldwide release across all digital retailers includes 15 tracks with LBB co-writing or co-producing more than half, while collaborating with producers Nathan Chapman, Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts and Tyler Cain.

“Much of my career has involved playing characters that have been created for me but this album is something completely different and the most personal body of work I’ve ever done … it is the real me,” shared LBB. “I’m thrilled to show fans that we all have a spectrum of emotions throughout our lives. ‘Kentucky Dirty’ and ‘Two Step’ show my playfulness and humor to crank up for a random dance party. But ‘China and Wine’ and ‘Another Piece Of Me’ are more introspective, reflecting how I’ve dealt with the occasional sadness and messiness that life throws you. I hope everyone truly feels like they know Another Piece of Me after listening.”

No comments:

Post a Comment