Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Meghan Linsey Unveils Upcoming Believer Album

Artist: Meghan Linsey
Album: Believer
Label: Bold Music Group
Release date: 7/27

The Voice finalist and former member of the duo Steel Magnolia, Meghan Linsey, has released the details on her newest project, a decidedly more pop/soulful album called Believer.

"Recording this time around was really just about finding me voice as a solo artist, and for me, that meant getting back to my roots," Linsey told ETonline. "I grew up in New Orleans and I've always had a soulful sound, I'm just now really able to showcase it."

"I wanted to write about what I know and what I've been through," Linsey says of the collection. "I haven't always been confident. I'm still not always confident. I struggle with feeling balanced and good enough, all the time. I've been through some hard stuff and I've come out on the other side and I'm ok. I'm stronger than ever. I think people can relate to that. I want to be an inspiration to others."

The six-track EP will be released on Garth Brooks' GhostTunes starting Monday, July 27, and will be available on iTunes and all other digital retails on Friday, July 31.

Believer Track List
 1. Counterfeit
 2. Believer
 3. Sunshine In My Soul
 4. This Side of Heaven
 5. Everything Is Happening
 6. Best of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment