Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Carrie Underwood Plans October Release For Storyteller

Artist: Carrie Underwood
Album: Storyteller
Label: Arista Nashville
Release date: Oct. 23, 2015

Carrie Underwood's first album in three years, 'Storyteller', is set to be released this fall. The new single, "Smoke Break" will be the first of 13 new tracks to be released.

 "This is the longest time I've taken between studio albums," Underwood told in an interview with EW.  "I've been listening to some of these songs for two years and to still be excited about them is great but then it's like 'Oh my gosh, is everybody else going to like it?' I'm more nervous now that I've taken time."

"I feel like [Storyteller] is just really relatable. There's going to be a lot of songs on the album that people can listen to and be like 'I totally get what you're trying to say. Each album so far has had its own look, its own feel, its own sound and this upcoming album is definitely no exception."

“I just went with it,” she says. “I love the story telling aspect of country music … it’s one of the reasons I always wanted to be a part of it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment