Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New Live Performance Music Video From Steven Curtis Chapman- "We Remember"



Hey there again. I really appreciate all the comments you've been sharing with me about the song "We Remember"! I played this song a few nights ago at The Ryman Auditorium in Nashville at a concert series I've been hosting there once a month called Sam's Place. It was the first and only time I've performed it live except for the "living room version" I posted yesterday and it was a pretty special moment. After recognizing those in the audience who have served or are currently serving our country as well as their immediate families I dedicated the song to them. I just received a "bootleg" copy of my performance of the song and thought I'd share it since it's Veteran's Day. (If you didn't read the story about this song inspired by my Grandfather and Purple Heart WWII Veteran Rubel Rudd it's in the post just before this one.) I hope you enjoy it and as I said before, If you are someone who has served or is currently serving our country or are a family member of someone who has or is serving, please know, we are grateful, we are thankful and "We Remember".God Bless You,scc
Posted by Steven Curtis Chapman on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment