Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Grascals Plan Release Of And Then There's This... In January 2016

Artist: The Grascals
Album: And Then There's This...
Label: Mountain Home Music
Release date: Jan. 8, 2016
 


The multi-award winning and three-time Grammy nominated band, The Grascals, are releasing And Then There's This... on January 8, 2016 on Mountain Home Music Records. 

Since their last album, 2013’s When I Get My Pay, The Grascals have welcomed the very gifted John Bryan on vocals and guitar, replacing Jamie Johnson. John joins the tight-knit group that is comprised of Terry Smith, Danny Roberts, Kristin Scott Benson, Terry Eldredge, and Adam Haynes.

Track listing:

1. "I Know Better"
2. "Road of Life"
3. "Sweet Little Mountain Girl"
4. "True Hearts"
5. "Old Friend of Mine"
6. "Warm Wind 2:46"
7. "If You Want Me To"
8. "Delta Queen"
9. "I Like Trains"
10. "Autumn Glen"
11. "A Place to Hang My Hat"
12. "Highway of Sorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment