Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Live Don Williams Album Release in April Follows His Retirement Announcement

Artist: Don Williams
Album: Don Williams In Ireland: The Gentle Giant In Concert
Label: Red Ant / Bmg
Release date: April 15, 2016

Country Music Hall of Famer and CMA/ACM award winner Don Williams, who became one of the biggest country stars known as the “Gentle Giant” with his relaxed songs and 6-foot-1-inch frame, is retiring after six decades of making music and entertaining crowds.

“It’s time to hang my hat up and enjoy some quiet time at home. I’m so thankful for my fans, my friends and my family for their everlasting love and support,” Williams said.

But before he rides off into the sunset, Williams will release one final recording, a live performance album and DVD performance (available either way) that was recorded in Ireland in 2014 in Belfast and Dublin.
  1. Good Ole Boys Like Me
  2. Some Broken Hearts Never Mend
  3. Lay Down Beside Me
  4. Back In My Younger Days
  5. She Never Knew Me
  6. Elise
  7. How Did You Do It
  8. From Now On
  9. If Hollywood Don't Need You
  10. Till the Rivers All Run Dry
  11. It Must Be Love
  12. I Believe In You
  13. Imagine That
  14. Tulsa Time
  15. Amanda
  16. You're My Best Friend
  17. Lord I Hope This Day Is Good
  18. I Recall a Gypsy Woman
  19. Louisiana Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment