Sunday, June 19, 2016

Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott (& The Scott Family) Set July 29 For Album Release

Artist: Hillary Scott & The Scott Family
Album: Love Remains
Label: Capitol Nashville
Release date: July 29, 2016

Hillary Scott, one-third of the popular group Lady Antebellum, is set to release a Christian album featuring her family. In an open letter on social media earlier this year, Scott introduced her latest musical endeavor and first single, "Thy Will." With the song on its way to country and Christian radio, it was leaked that her debut album Love Remains by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family will be out on July 29.
 
"I'm so excited. The day is finally here that I get to share with you all what I've been up to," announced Scott. "I have made a faith-based album titled Love Remains. The best part about this collection of songs is that it is featuring my mom, Linda Davis, my father, Lang Scott, and my little sister, Rylee Scott, all produced by Ricky Skaggs.
 
"So ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce to you Hillary Scott & The Scott Family. I wanted to first share 'Thy Will.' I wrote this song about a very recent experience that left me heartbroken, asking why, and facing some of my most difficult days. This song is my letter to God. As I ask some really hard questions, I hold onto the truth that there is so much to the story of my life that I can't see, but that I still choose to trust Him," she wrote to fans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment