Saturday, October 15, 2016

Kip Moore To Release Underground EP Late This Month

Artist: Kip Moore
Album: Underground EP
Label: MCA Nashville
Release date: Oct. 28, 2016

The distinctively gravelly-voiced Kip Moore announced that he will release a 5-track EP that draws inspiration from his unyielding time out on the road touring.  Available starting Oct. 28, Moore co-wrote every track on the EP and audiences across the country will be able to experience the new tracks live this fall.
 
"The problem I often face is leaving behind some songs, because I never stop writing," said Moore. "I write so many that some never see the light of day.  I've been working on a full record, which looks to be coming out in late spring, but everywhere we go the fans keep asking for the recordings of these underground songs that they've been hearing for the last few years.  They're a passionate fan base so I decided to ask my label if I could record these songs live and give them the raw recordings.  These songs are completely separate from the new record I've been making, I simply made this EP for the true fans.”
UNDERGROUND EP Track List:

1. All Time Low  (Kip Moore, Westin Davis, Luke Dick)
2. My Kind  (Kip Moore, Erik Dylan, Justin Weaver)
3. Midnight Slow Dance (Live)   (Kip Moore, Mike Elizondo, Dan Couch)
4. Separate Ways (Live)  (Kip Moore, Jordyn Mallory, Dan Couch)
5. My Baby's Gone (Live)  (Kip Moore, William Rinehart, Nathaniel Rinehart) 

No comments:

Post a Comment