Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Tracy Lawrence Has A Special Duets Project Planned For Release in August 2017- Includes Aldean, McGraw, Corbin & Young

Tracy Lawrence has a special project planned for August 2017 and it's going to involve many of the artists currently on radio and he reinterpreting his dozens of hits from his long and illustrious career. Involved on the project are Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw, Easton Corbin, Chris Young and more. He's also been working on a solo album that will follow after that one.

From RR Daily Herald, "Lawrence said he’s feeling good about a collaboration album he’s been working on. “It’s a duet project with a few of my peers — current artists out there,” he said of the full-length album that reimagines some of his biggest songs, adding he didn’t want to confirm his collaborators just yet. Lawrence said he would like to put out another proper solo studio album after that, noting he has some new, original songs already complete."

From Kentucky.com, "First up in the next phase of Lawrence’s professional life is an album of duets with an as-yet-unannounced roster of singing partners. Lawrence hopes to begin work on the project within the next few months, finish shopping for a label to issue the recording and release the recording in early 2017."

“I think the future is going to be bright. I don’t know if any of what I’m taking about entails radio. I don’t know if my career involves being high-profile at all on radio again at this point. I think that might be over and done with. But that’s OK. I’ve got a great body of work that I can draw from and a huge fan base out there. I’m just going to enjoy where I am in life and go with the flow.”

From Billboard, "“I signed with new management this year, and they are helping things to get on track to get my career moving forward again. The plan is to go in and recut a lot of my big hits. We’ve got commitments from some major artists to do duets, and we’re going to do a group sing on one of my marquee songs.”


No comments:

Post a Comment