Thursday, June 1, 2017

Ray Wylie Hubbard Preps New August Release, Tell The Devil I'm Getting There As Fast As I Can

Artist: Ray Wylie Hubbard
Album: Tell The Devil I'm Getting There As Fast As I Can
Label: Bordello Records
Release date: August 18, 2017

Ray Wylie Hubbard is a Texas legend in every sense of the word and he has announced a brand new song, "Tell the Devil I’m Getting There as Fast as I Can."  It also marks as the title track from his forthcoming new album, featuring two americana giants Lucinda Williams and Eric Church, the latter of whom name-checked Hubbard in the song “Mr. Misunderstood”

"'Tell the Devil' is a rock & roll fable about hanging your life on a guitar, holding onto a dream no matter what or how long it takes, wagering your soul in a crooked game and falling in love with a badass tattooed woman. . .hmmm, maybe it isn't a fable,” says Hubbard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment