Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WWE Star Mickie James To Release Country Single & Album

WWE diva Mickie James says she plans on releasing her first country music single in February before releasing her first album in March, which would be just in time for WrestleMania 26 hype.

Mickie says it's been tough to find the right management team to handle her country music ambition, but she feels she's hooked up with the right team to promote her career.

"I'm very blessed to have come across some really, really good people and gotten them on my team," Mickie told a New Jersey newspaper. "I was hoping to have all the vocals done by the end of this month, because obviously I want to release the single in February and the album in March."

8 comments:

  1. God I hit that!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome I am a country music fan and well I have watched mickie ever sense she came in to the wwe and was wroking along side Trish Stratus and I still check on how she is doing and I will buy her album the minute I see it in the store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mickie really is talented, and shes been a country gal eversince birth, ya know, growing up in a farm, have a love for horses etc. Looking forward to your first single! *RAH!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish mickie the best with her first album and i know that she will rock. She is a very talented diva, the strongest to me because shes had most of the most important matches there is and has won. To me she is the best womens champion there is. Hope to see her as the next womens champion in Smackdown. Best of luck and Never give up Mickie. #1 fan Manuel De Santiago 4 everz. MUAAAAA?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ithink it is great for mickie to do country music Ihave followed her during her whole wrestling days Ithink she a great person and very nice I met her in Richmond

    ReplyDelete
  6. go mickie i know u can do this....wish u all the best on your new album.... rock it girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news. Love country music and wrestling. Mickie just happens to be my fav Diva.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for her SECOND album!

    ReplyDelete