Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wade Hayes Releases New Album- Place To Turn Around

Wade Hayes made his debut in 1994 on Columbia Records with his gold-certified album Old Enough to Know Better. Its title track, which served as his debut single, reached Number One on the Billboard charts. Three more singles from it all reached Top Ten as well including “I’m Still Dancing With You,” “Don’t Stop,” and “What I Really Meant To Say.” He also had a big hit with 1996's “On a Good Night.” Recently, he has been playing guitar and singing harmony for Alabama’s Randy Owen out on tour.

Hayes has just released his 5th album on 7/29/09 entitled Place To Turn Around and is selling the CD from his website.

Track Listing:

* God Made Me (to Love You)
* So What's a Broken Heart For You
* I Want To (written by Emerick/Cook)
* Right Where I Want You
* Drinking Thing (Gary Stewart)
* The Best Part
* She Knows Me
* I Wouldn't Know
* When the Devil Takes a Ride
* Good Day to Go Crazy
* Place to Turn Around

2 comments:

  1. Wade to Go!!! This album is a real treat. The title track may just be my favorite Wade Hayes song yet, and that's saying a lot since I have all of his previous albums and love pretty much every note of his so far. I noticed that he co-wrote almost all the songs on this album - he has really grown as an artist. I don't know any other singer who is so expressive and nuanced AND who plays guitar like a studio professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wade is absolutely an amazing artist and represents what true country music is and should be. My favorite songs on his new album are "The Best Part" and "Right Where I Want You". I'll be a fan for life.

    ReplyDelete