Thursday, July 30, 2009

An Interview With Tracy Lawrence- The 9513

I've been doing lots of interviews with country artists this week and the latest I’d like to share is one I did with Tracy Lawrence on another great country music website I write for called The 9513- the leading country music review site in the country. Tracy talked about his brand new album, The Rock, running his own label, taking his daughter out on tour with him and more. Read the interview by clicking HERE

"I think I’m at the point in my career when I’m writing better than I ever have in my life. I’ve got a lot of life experience. And I’m a seasoned songwriter, I can sit down there by myself and wrestle one out. But I also enjoy co-writing too. But I think I’m at the place in my life where I’m going to write some of the best stuff of my life right now."

No comments:

Post a Comment