Monday, November 28, 2011

One Flew South's Eddie Bush Releases New Holiday Album

Those familiar with the country music landscape will certainly remember the trio One Flew South that charted a couple of songs a few years back called "My Kind of Beautiful" and "Life." Singer/songwriter Eddie Bush, a terrific guitarist, has just released a brand new holiday EP called Eddie & The Icicles: Holiday Harmonies. The Icicles are: Ben Bennett on bass guitar, Daniel Crider on drums and Ivory Collins on harmony vocals.

Says Bush, "Holiday Harmonies is a 6-song album with some of my favorite songs that I have long wanted to record! It includes my 2010 single "I C Christmas", a new acoustic "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and a very special "We Shared Time (Christmas Blessings)".

Track listing:
1. This Christmas   
2. I C Christmas   
3. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen   
4. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve   
5. Run Rudolph Run
6. We Shared Time (Christmas Blessings)

The entire album is $6 and can be downloaded HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment