Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Maggie Rose Schedules Two EP Releases For Spring

Artist: Maggie Rose
Album: The Variety Show- Volume 1
Label: Play It Again
Release date: February 27, 2016

Maggie Rose has announced that she will receive not one, but two different EP's this coming spring. She will release an EP titled The Variety Show – Volume 1 on Feb. 26, followed by The Variety Show – Volume 2 on May 27. Her new single is “Broken.”

“The words I apply to myself are ‘dynamic’ and ‘intentional,’” she says. “Often times artists are encouraged to focus on one genre, but that’s not for me. I want to experiment. That’s how I grow. That’s what has allowed me to start writing with Mannie Fresh and Big Boi. That’s why I’ve started exploring what I can do as a producer. I want to perform all over the world. My proclivity is to step out of my comfort zone every day. That’s how I learn, by breaking my own barriers. That’s why I feel, for the first time, that I can really be an artist I was meant to be.”

“Maggie Rose is evidence of the growth of the new Nashville sound. She’s not only got a powerhouse voice with a broad and fierce range, but she’s got a rare talent for lyrics and melodies that I haven’t seen in a long time. She’s a natural,” says songwriter Dallas Davidson, who owns Play It Again Music Publishing.

Rose released her full-length debut album, Cut To Impress, in 2013 via RPM Entertainment. Her country singles included “I Ain’t Your Mama,” “Better,” and “Looking Back Now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment