Tuesday, October 28, 2008

X Marks The Spot- Trace Adkins New CD To Hit 11/25

Trace Adkins will release his tenth album for Capitol Records Nashville titled simply X. It will hit the market on Nov. 25. This project marks his second effort with Frank Rogers who also produced his last studio album Dangerous Man. That album yielded the multi-week No. 1 “Ladies Love Country Boys.” Adkins’ numerous national television appearances surrounding the release include a performance on the 2008 CMA Awards, a GAC special Trace Adkins: X (TEN) Days chronicling his recent USO Trip to Iraq and Afghanistan, and the 82nd Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

“Muddy Water,” the lead single from
X, is already at radio and has a music video featuring Adkins’ Celebrity Apprentice co-star, actor Stephen Baldwin. Elsewhere, the new album includes the tracks "Sweet," "I Can't Out Run You," "Hillbilly Rich," "Sometimes a Man Takes a Drink," "Till The Last Shot's Fired," "Better Than I Thought It'd Be" and "All I Ask For Anymore."

1 comment:

  1. I saw the new "I Can't Outrun You" floored me...chills.....best song of his career.....

    ReplyDelete