Sunday, November 16, 2008

Listen To The New Jessica Andrews Single "Everything"- Released To Radio November 24th

Last month, we reported about Jessica Andrews new signing with the Disney-owned Carolwood Record Label. We're happy to say that she'll be returning to radio in about a week and a half with the great new release, Everything.

Jessica Andrews’ return to the spotlight comes via a song written by her boyfriend singer/songwriter Marcel (who is on the Disney owned Lyric Street label) and produced by Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts fame. She is the first artist announced for Lyric Street’s new imprint Carolwood Records, with a full-length album on the way.

“I think it took every bump along the road to get me to where I am now,” says Andrews. “I’m much more at peace with being able to do what I love artistically and musically, and now I feel like this is truly me.”
Click here to listen to the brand new single.

No comments:

Post a Comment