Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tim McGraw To Host Saturday Night Live

Tim McGraw will host Saturday Night Live in his first appearance on the show on Saturday, November 22nd. McGraw becomes the first country music artist this decade to host the show. Previous hosts were Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton and Garth Brooks.

"I'm looking forward to hosting the show," said McGraw. "I'm not exactly known for my comedy but then again if you've been to one of my shows you might feel differently. Hopefully, hanging around Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon and Jon Favreau is good training."

McGraw will appear in the Warner Brothers film "Four Christmases," with Vaughn, Witherspoon and Favreau, in theaters on Nov. 26. He also has a new COTY cologne, "McGraw By Tim McGraw," and a children's book, "My Little Girl," in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment