Tuesday, January 6, 2009

James Otto Undergoes Surgery

Big James Otto stunned everyone but himself in 2008 with one of the biggest smash singles of the year- Just Got Started Loving You. Now word comes out that he'll have to do a little less Loving and little more healing. From his blog, James writes:

"I haven't told anybody cause I didn't want you to worry.... But I'm going under the knife today to repair a torn rotator cuff & remove the bone spurs that caused it. I wont be canceling any shows but could be in a sling for a few. I should recover pretty quickly but will require 6 weeks of physical therapy. There are lots of exciting things this year and I need to be at full strength to accomplish them all. I love you all and will see you on the road soon."

Here's wishing James a speedy recovery and a wish to head back in the studio and record more tracks for his next album.

No comments:

Post a Comment