Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Watch Randy Houser Perform Live on CMT.com's Unplugged At Studio 330

This, straight from Randy Houser's mouth...

"Hey y’all, it's Randy... I just wanted to fill you in on something cool I got to do. I’ve been watching Unplugged music shows since MTV came out with it, and I got to do CMT’s Unplugged at Studio 330. It was really exciting. I had 3 background singers, Todd and Eric my guitar and keyboard players came in, and we did the single “Anything Goes” stripped down. We did 3 other songs too and an interview. You'll see it... it's really cool! I had a great time at the taping. It’s fun to get to play the songs broken down without a full band sometimes and strip it down to what the music was originally like when it was written. So, check it out. I’m really excited about it. Can't wait to see what you think!"

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment