Thursday, April 2, 2009

Listen To Tracy Lawrence's Upcoming Album, The Rock



Tracy's new album, The Rock, is due out this summer. In the meantime, he's streaming some samples of the new songs on his website- listen to them here...




1. Dear Lord Listen
2. Every Prayer Listen
3. I'm Done Listen
4. The Book You Never Read Listen
5. The Rock Listen
6. Somebody Who Would Die For You Listen
7. Jesus Come Talk to Your Children Listen
8. I Know Where Heaven Is Listen
9. Up to Him Listen
10. Say a Prayer Listen

2 comments:

  1. As a member of Tracy's Fan Club, I have heard some of the complete songs, and I must say that this is the most inspirational album I have heard. Tracy delivers vocals that are so natural and his band performs solidly. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs spiritual uplifting, especially in these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO I'M STACY FROM ROGERS TEXAS, AND I TOTALLY LOVE TRAVY LAWRENCE....AND THIS NEW ALBUM 'THE ROCK" IS ABSOLUTE HEAVEN DOWN HERE ON EARTH....THE GOOD LORD HAS BLESSED THIS MAN WITH A WONDERFUL VOICE...I'VE BEEN LUCKY TO SEE TRACY TWO TIMES IN CONCERT....WISH I COULD MEET HIM ONE DAY.....I LOVE EVERY SONY HE SINGS..........GOD BLESS YOU TRACY AND YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete