Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gretchen Wilson Launches Redneck Records With Herself As First Client

“My management and I looked at a lot of different options over the last couple of months, and starting Redneck Records made the most sense to continue the relationships I’ve built with radio, retail and the fans,” said Gretchen. “This is a really exciting time in my life, and I’m looking forward to everyone hearing my new music.”

And with that announcement, Gretchen Wilson kicked off her own Redneck Records, with distribution, staff and other team members already in place. A new single is coming next week and will be followed by an album early next year. Operating from Studio 27 in Lebanon, Tenn. Wilson will act as President, overseeing label operations with the support of her team at Morris Artist Management.

The first release on the label will be Wilson’s “Work Hard, Play Harder.” Written by Wilson, and longtime collaborators John Rich and Vicky McGehee, the single will impact radio on October 26th.

You can watch the video and listen to the new song HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment