Friday, October 16, 2009

iCarly's Jennette McCurdy & Darius Rucker Cover Jamey Johnson's "In Color"

The Disney Channel’s iCarly star Jennette McCurdy is back in Nashville to work on her debut country record from Capitol Records coming out soon.

She recently posted a video where she covers Jamey Johnson’s song “In Color” with Hootie himself, Darius Rucker. Watch it below…



Jennette writes, “I was honored to do this cover with one of the coolest voices in music: Darius Rucker. He exudes awesomeness… The song is a brilliant country song by the legendary Jamey Johnson!”

2 comments:

  1. I love this song and Jamey Johnson... but these two are everything that is wrong with country music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I agree with some of what you are saying "mudtire", you can't deny that both Darius and Jennette have actual talent. Both sing really well (no autotune) and have charted songs immediately after their debut into the country music scene. Now if that doesn't represent some sort of progress, I don't know what else will. So far, I've picked up both of Darius's country albums, his debut "Learn to Live" and his sophmore release, "Charleston, SC 1966". I will certainly give Jennette's debut album "The Story of My Life" a chance upon its release this September.

    ReplyDelete