Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving From That Nashville Sound

From our family to yours- we wish you the very best holiday filled with friends, family and food. The holiday reminds us at That Nashville Sound to thank all of our loyal readers for their faithful readership. Our viewership and subscription continues to go up each and every month and we thank everyone for sharing this beautiful thing called music with us.

As a little tie-in to the holiday, I found this great song off of The Eagles' Don Henley last solo album called "My Thanksgiving." This live performance is terrific.


Now the trouble with you and me, my friend
Is the trouble with this nation
Too many blessings, too little appreciation
And I know that kind of notion—well, it just ain't cool
So send me back to Sunday school
Because I'm tired of waiting for reason to arrive
It's too long we've been living
These unexamined lives

I've got great expectations
I've got family and friends
I've got satisfying work
I've got a back that bends
For every breath, for every day of living
This is my Thanksgiving

1 comment:

  1. Was this video from the "Inside Job" Tour? I seem to remember the red curtains when I saw DH in AZ on that tour a couple of times!

    ReplyDelete