Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Danny Gokey Album Artwork & Track List Released

The debut country album from the 8th season finalist of American Idol, Danny Gokey, has had its artwork and track listing released. Gokey’s buoyant personality and perseverance in the face of adversity earned Gokey a special place in the hearts of Idol devotees.

1. My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me
2. Like That's A Bad Thing
3. I Still Believe
4. Tiny Life
5. Get Away
6. It's Only
7. Life On Ya
8. Crazy Not To
9. Be Somebody
10. I Will Not Say Goodbye

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this one, should be great if what I saw at one of Danny Gokey's radio tour visits is any indication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard several of Danny's new songs and they are all wonderful. Danny's vocals on It's Only, Tiny Life and I Will Not Say Goodbye are fantastic and so moving. I cannot wait for March 2.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I have heard from this album is different and very good! Guy has a great voice. And seems to be quite the nice, humble fellow from what I have seen others say.
    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will not say good by has left is mark on me as a person that has lost someone. He is a wonderful singer.

    ReplyDelete