Friday, February 19, 2010

Jason Michael Carroll Dropped By Arista Label

Jason Michael Carroll, the singer behind "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead," “Hurry Home” and “Livin’ Our Love Song,” has parted ways with his record label, Arista Records.

“First of all, I’m so grateful for the opportunity that I’ve had to work with Arista Records! I’ve learned a lot and made some great friends! Unfortunately, Arista & I have decided to go our separate ways. They called & said that they would be moving forward without me!”

Jason says he is still working on his next album, and plans to shop that to other labels in Nashville. “Now, that being said, there are plans being made to go back into the studio & record new music, the second week of March! We will still be touring this year as much as we can! Nothing is over, just planning the next move…”

1 comment:

  1. Good for him. Going Independent is the smartest move for artists to make in the new industry.

    ReplyDelete