Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fourteen Johnny Cash Albums To Be Reissued Digitally

It's interesting how timing works sometimes. I've been busy the last month and half doing the long process of downloading my collection of over 3000 CD's onto my computer hard drive. Call me old school, but this task has been so daunting, I had been putting it off for years. But in this process, I was lamenting this last weekend that several of my favorite Cash albums- which had never been released on CD- weren't available digitially either. My wish has been granted. Fourteen of Johnny Cash's later albums for Columbia Records will be released digitally in March and April by Legacy Recordings. Titles include: Hello, I'm Johnny Cash (1970), The Johnny Cash Show (1970), Man in Black (1971), A Thing Called Love (1972), Johnny Cash and His Woman (1973), Junkie & the Juicehead Minus Me (1974), Sings Precious Memories (1975), John R. Cash (1975), Look at Them Beans (1975), One Piece at a Time (1976), The Last Gunfighter Ballad (1977), The Baron (1981) and Adventures of Johnny Cash (1982). The series will also include Rainbow (1985), his final album for the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment