Thursday, March 18, 2010

Julie Roberts In Studio Working On A New Album

The beautiful singer/songwriter Julie Roberts (the voice behind the Top 20 hit "Break Down Here") is back in the studio recording material for an upcoming album. From her MySpace page, Julie writes:

First of all, I am working on my new album. I know it has been a long time in the making…but I want it to be just right. I am writing a ton, listening to and recording songs until I complete a project I am really proud of!! And guess what? I may even have one or two happy songs on this one!!! Don’t worry though…I’m sure I’ll have lots of those sad COUNTRY songs I love so much.

Secondly, I moved out to Los Angeles from January - August of last year. I am working on a film project so I took some acting classes. I loved my classes and LA and I learned so much. I think I really needed to get away and do something new for a while to put everything in perspective and grow as a person. Now, I am back in Nashville working on my music again and really feel that I’m singing from a different place than on the last album. I am so happy right now!

Lastly, I have joined the worlds of Facebook, Twitter, and most of you know I’m on MySpace. Please come join me on those pages because I am going to update y’all regularly and love to hear your comments and feedback. I hope to have final music for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment