Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Jewel Album Sweet and Wild Set To Hit June 8

Multi-platinum recording artist and songwriter Jewel will embark on a cross-country tour this summer, presented by COUNTRY Financial. The Star Light Café Tour will find the three-time GRAMMY nominee performing acoustically in support of her sophomore country album, set to hit retailers June 8th.

“I am so excited to hit the road as part of the COUNTRY Financial Road Trips and Guitar Picks concert series,” said Jewel. “It gives me a great opportunity to spend some time with the fans. I’ve spent the better part of my year writing and recording this new album. There is nothing more rewarding for me than getting the chance to perform some of my new songs along with the hits I’ve had over the course of my career. These shows really become a sneak peek into my songwriting and my life.”

Jewel’s first country album, Perfectly Clear, was released in June 2008 and debuted at #1 on the Billboard country charts. Having been married to Ty Murray since her last country album and always being inspired by her life experiences, the new album, titled Sweet and Wild, maintains her country roots as Jewel sings about the love and happiness in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment