Monday, May 31, 2010

Wrestling Diva Mickie James Has New Album Hit Shelves

Wrestling fans know Mickie James from her role as a former WWE Diva and 6-time female champion and featured performer on 'WWE Monday Night Raw’ and ‘Friday Night SmackDown.'

But in 2010, the 30-year-old hopes fans will get to know her music. Mickie introduced her first country single, “Are You With Me” to country radio in February of this year. The full album Strangers & Angels was released earlier this month.

“My two loves in life are wrestling and music,” says a confident James. “I was very successful in my wrestling career... so I thought, why not give music a try? What have I got to lose?”Mickie signed a recording contract with Nashville producer Kent Wells, who has previously worked with Dolly Parton and Neal McCoy, among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment