Monday, August 30, 2010

New Double CD Greatest Hits Hits October 12 For Trace Adkins

Trace Adkins' biggest country chart hits and fan favorites will be on a two-CD and digital collection, The Definitive Greatest Hits: Til The Last Shot's Fired, out October 12 on Capitol Nashville/EMI.

The release features 28 tracks spanning Adkins' 15-year career, including his 3 number 1 Billboard country chart hits, You're Gonna Miss This, (This Ain't No) Thinkin' Thing and Ladies Love Country Boys, plus Top 10s including I Left Something Turned On At Home, The Rest Of Mine, I'm Tryin', Then They Do, Hot Mama, Songs About Me, and Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.

Songs on the CD are:

DISC 1
1. Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
2. Rough & Ready
3. (This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing
4. Chrome
5. Marry For Money
6. Then They Do
7. Swing
8. I Left Something Turned On At Home
9. I'm Tryin'
10. All I Ask For Anymore
11. Big Time
12. There's A Girl In Texas
13. Hot Mama
14. Arlington

Disc 2
1. Ladies Love Country Boys
2. Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone
3. You're Gonna Miss This
4. Muddy Water
5. Til The Last Shot's Fired
6. Songs About Me
7. I Wanna Feel Something
8. The Rest Of Mine
9. I Got My Game On
10. Every Light In The House
11. Don't Lie
12. More
13. Help Me Understand
14. Dangerous Man

No comments:

Post a Comment