Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Taylor Swift Reveals Cover Art For October 25 Release, Speak Now

The cover art for Taylor Swift's upcoming album, Speak Now, was unveiled today (Aug. 18) by the singer-songwriter and her label, Big Machine Records. The project is set for release on Oct. 25. Talking about the title during a July webcast, Swift said:

"That pertains to the album as a concept and as an entire theme of the record -- more than I can even tell you. I've been working on it for two years. Ever since we put out Fearless, I've been writing for this record and conceptualizing it and putting it together in my head as to what I wanted it to be." Describing the theme, she added, "In life, you have a lot of situations that pop up and people that come into your life. Sometimes you don't get to tell them what you wish you'd told them. This album is my opportunity to do that. Track by track, each song is a different confession to a different person."

No comments:

Post a Comment