Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Music Video From Mark Wills- "Looking For America"

Mark Wills has released a brand new single to radio off of his Big Red M Record Label called "Looking For America." It's a look at how America has changed in recent years and how Wills hopes to regain the simple values, wholesome lifestyle and community pride that make this country strong.

"When I recorded the demo, the message really struck a chord with me. I knew that this song reflected not only my thoughts about the state of our country and our society as a whole, but the sentiment of many like me,” Mark Wills explains. “It is time for all of us to take responsibility for getting America back on track and out of the ‘lost and found.’”

2 comments:

  1. the greatest patriot song since born in the usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. you idiot Born in the USA is a protest song about how America does not take care of its veterans and workers. Try listening to the words.

    ReplyDelete