Wednesday, April 6, 2011

John Berry Looks To Fans For Help With Upcoming Christian Album Project

John Berry is making a new inspirational album titled RealMan.RealLife.RealGod and he's looking to his fans for a little help.

Active as a recording artist since 1979, he has recorded more than fifteen studio albums, including one platinum album and two gold albums. In his career, Berry has also charted nineteen songs on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including the Number One single "Your Love Amazes Me" from 1994 and six additional Top Ten hits: "What's In It for Me," "You and Only You," "Standing on the Edge of Goodbye," "I Think About It All the Time," "Change My Mind," and "She's Taken a Shine."

Fans will have the opportunity to contribute funds to the album and depending on the contribution, they'll receive anything from an autographed 8x10 photo to Berry doing a performance at their church. Berry outlines his initiative in a letter to his friends below:

Dear Friends, Family, and those Friends I haven't met yet,

I am so excited to be starting on my 25th album/cd and 1st Christian project RealMan.RealLife.RealGod. God has blessed me with some great songs and I can't wait to share them with you.

I found a great web-site that helps artist organize and raise funds for their creative projects, KICKSTARTER.COM. You are able to pledge varying amounts and these pre-order pledges will not only help create this project, but it will allow you to join in on the progress as it moves forward. I hope you will take advantage of all the great packages being offered...everything from a RealMan.RealLife.RealGod. project t-shirt, signed cd, free concert tickets, private concerts and much more.

This pledge drive will last for 40 days. Kickstarter will not charge your card until my goal has been reached at the end of the 40 days. If I do not reach my goal in the 40 days, there is no charge to your card at all.

I hope to be finished with this project by the end of July and expect to have my music to you in August. Because of your donation, you will receive the CD before the official street date.

Thank-you for considering being a part of this project and making it possible that I can share Christ with others through my music. I look forward to seeing you in your hometown real soon.

johnberry

No comments:

Post a Comment