Friday, April 29, 2011

Randy Travis Teaming Up With Cracker Barrel For Release Next Week

Randy Travis is the newest country star to join forces with Cracker Barrel. The national chain will carry an album, to be released on May 2nd, that will contain nine hit songs and two original pieces.

With the self-titled CD Travis and Cracker Barrel are giving back to a worthy, well-respected charity. Album sales will help to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.

Here's the track listing:

1) "Forever and Ever, Amen"
2) "No Place Like Home"
3) "1982"
4) "Better Class of Losers"
5) "I Told You So"
6) "I'm Free" (Previously Unreleased)
7) "Forever Together"
8) "It's Just a Matter of Time"
9) "She's Okay and I'm Okay" (Previously Unreleased)
10) "Deeper Than the Holler"
11) "Three Wooden Crosses"

1 comment:

  1. Another cd I will have to pick up for my uncle who is the biggest Randy Travis fan in the world!

    ReplyDelete