Reba McEntire - When Love Gets a Hold of You* That Nashville Sound has already provided links or blog posts of a whopping 15 videos already this week. And that's just since Monday. But the hits just keep coming. If CMT put all these videos into their rotation, they'd never play a new video until December. Click the song title after the artist's name to watch these six new videos listed.
Little Big Town - Shut Up Train
Ashton Shepherd - Where Country Grows
Frankie Ballard - A Buncha Girls
Carter's Chord - A Little Less Comfortable
Sarah Darling - Bad Habit
* Matt Natheson (with Sugarland and Little Big Town)- "Room At The End Of The World"* Multiple artists including Gary Allan and Little Big Town are in Nashville this week at the 2nd Annual ACM Lifting Lives Music Camp, a week-long residential program open to campers nationwide with developmental disabilities. The camp has a dual purpose of studying Williams syndrome and other developmental disabilities and providing music enrichment through performance and education. With the camper's help, Allan wrote a song called "Harmony" along with songwriters Brett James and Odie Blackmon. He'll be performing the song with Darius Rucker this weekend at the Grand Ole Opry. Catch a cool little video of Allan at the camp and a snippet of the song in the video embedded down a little bit on this article HERE.
* Justin Townes Earle- " Slippin' and Slidin'"
* James Wesley- " Didn't I"
* JaneDear Girls- "Shotgun Girl"
* Brother Trouble- "Summer's Little Angel"
* Margaret Durante- "Maybe Tonight"
* Frequent Zac Brown collaborator will be releasing his first solo album on Brown's Southern Ground Artists record label. I Confess I Was A Fool will be available on all digital platforms on July 26, 2011. From the press release:
Levi Lowrey breaks out as a singer/songwriter with the release of his debut album, I Confess I Was A Fool on Southern Ground Artists, Inc. It may be tough to label, but it's bound to resonate with anyone who loves top-notch songwriting and keen musicianship. The album includes a memorable, story-telling nod to Charlie Daniels ("All American"), an upbeat country rocker ("The Problem With Freedom") and plenty of more laid-back, introspective moments, redolent of Lowrey's heroes Kris Kristofferson and Darrell Scott ("Freight Hopper" "Another Sunday Morning Hangover.") The lyrics ride the typically Southern Saturday night/Sunday morning dichotomy, with debauchery, foolishness, regret and confession in equal measure.* In celebration of Independence Day and all the men and women who serve or have served in the military, Gloriana will release “Soldier Song,” from their forthcoming album as a free download for one week exclusively through Facebook. Today through Thursday, July 7th, fans can download “Soldier Song” by going to http://facebook.com/gloriana. The song, written by Tom and Mike Gossin and multi Grammy Award winning producer Matt Serletic, was inspired by the band’s experience during their trip overseas to perform for the troops stationed in the Middle East and Europe in November.
* Blake Shelton performed two songs on The Voice this week. Not only did he sing "Don't Drink The Water" with Brad Paisley, but he covered Tom Petty with Dia Frampton on "I Won't Back Down." You can watch that video below: