Monday, September 19, 2011

Steve Azar To Release Delta Soul Volume One In October


Steve Azar’s new album Delta Soul Volume One has just been mastered and is set for release in mid October. According to the release, “it is a mix of the sounds and musical lessons learned growing up in Greenville, MS. In true Steve fashion, it’s honest and pure and the lyrics are a journey through the places he’s been and the people he’s known.”

Says Steve on his blog: "This is something very dear to my heart, songs about my roots and where I’m from, focused strictly on that. My Mississippi Delta has played inspirational roles in the making of some the greatest music ever made. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Cream, Led Zeppelin and the list goes on and on, have all credited as I do the world I grew up in as their reason for ever making music in the first place. I get that, so just like they brought there’s to us, we’re going to try and send the love back. I really look forward to swimming in these unchartered waters."

No comments:

Post a Comment