Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Emily West To Release I Love You, I Hate You This Week

After a recording contract that produced an entire album that was never heard by the public at Capital Records, Emily West is pleased as punch to be releasing new music to her fans this week with a new EP titled I Hate You, I Love You Again. The album will be released digitally to i-Tunes on Thursday, December 29, 2011.

For those that missed That Nashville Sound's Top 100 Songs of 2011, the truly terrific title track to this album came in at #11.


Emily West is one of the most gifted singers in Nashville and she’s also one of the hidden gems of all of the music world. Check out Emily’s performance of this new song in a video directed by Stephen Shepherd below.




I Hate You, I Love You, Again from stephen shepherd on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment