Monday, October 22, 2012

Taylor Swift Video Interview- The Thinking Behind Red

CBS Local sent over this exclusive interview with Taylor Swift where she explains just how her brand-new album Red fits in alongside her other albums–what she feels it represents in terms of her development as an artist.

Fearless, she says, was about “the breakthrough and all the discovery.” As in, “wow there’s a big wide world of music” out there, and “I’m excited, and scared….”

Then with Speak Now, that’s the album where “I felt like I really had something to prove, because that last album was so big. I wanted to write the record by myself, to prove to myself that I could do it.”

With Red, she says, “I wanted to learn. I wanted to take my comfort zone–which at that point was writing songs alone–and I wanted to throw myself into a different realm.”


Video -

No comments:

Post a Comment