Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hee Haw's Lulu Roman Preps At Last For 1/15 Delivery

Lulu Roman, the longtime star of Hee Haw, is back with a new album of some of her favorite musical classics and standards. At Last will be released on 1/15/13 and contains 12 of Lulu's favorites featuring duets with some of her friends, including Dolly Parton ("I Will Always Love You") and T. Graham Brown ("You Are So Beautiful"). Also included are "At Last," "Summertime," "Get Here," "Killing Me Softly," "In My Life," and many more. Following her many-year stint on the country music variety show, Lulu turned her attention to secular music and is now a member of the Country Gospel Music Hall of Fame. And although Buck Owens and Roy Clark led the cast of off-beat characters, Roman was always a favorite.  Hee Haw made Lulu a household name… and her weight was always part of the punch line.

In the last few years, Roman has gone from a size 54 down to a size 16 and lost over 200 pounds, giving her a new lease on life. Says Lulu, "I feel like a kid. I do. I feel like the Lord’s just given me a whole other chance."

Track listing:

1. At Last
2. Fever
3. You Are So Beautiful To Me (with T. Graham Brown)
4. Summertime
5. Killing Me Softly
6. Til I Can Make It On My Own (with Georgette Jones)
7. You Don't Know Me
8. In My Life
9. You Needed Me (with Linda Davis)
10. Get Here
11. Precious Lord, Take My Hand
12. I Will Always Love You (with Dolly Parton)


You can listen to a sneak peek of the album below:

No comments:

Post a Comment