Monday, January 7, 2013

Sarah Darling Announces 1/29 Release of Home To Me EP

Black River Entertainment artist Sarah Darling announced yesterday via Twitter and Facebook that she will be releasing a brand new EP on 1/29 by the title of her current radio single, Home To Me. The announcement also came with news that she will be appearing on the 17th season of The Bachelor, albeit not as a competitor.
Here are my BIG announcements!!! The first is the release of my NEW "Home To Me" Digital EP on Tuesday January 29th!!! New Music I've been waiting to share with you! And - click on the link to watch this preview of the show I will be appearing on this season!!!!! See if you can find me (and NO I'm not a contestant HAHA)!!!
Darling first hit the country music scene in the summer of 2009 with the release of her debut album, Every Monday Morning. Her single "Jack of Hearts" successfully made its debut on Country Music Television's top 20 countdown. A second album, Angels & Devils, was released on February 15, 2011, following its lead single "Something to Do With Your Hands" and a digital single release of the U2 cover "With or Without You".

No comments:

Post a Comment