Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Keith Urban To Release Fuse In September

Four-time Grammy Award winner Keith Urban will release Fuse, his first new album in nearly three years, on Tuesday, September 10th.  His seventh studio release (Hit Red Records/Capitol Records Nashville) has been nearly a year in the making.

“I really wanted to challenge myself musically,” said Urban. “…expand the boundaries of my sound, rhythm and melody, while still remaining true to who I am. Working with various co-producers while making Fuse, has been so inspiring and liberating – and we ain’t even done yet!.”

The first single from Fuse, “Little Bit of Everything” was released to Country Radio on Monday, May 13th.  It marked a career best for Urban as the song debuted with official add’s to the playlist’s of 100 Country radio stations. “Little Bit of Everything” debuted at #30 on the Billboard Country Singles Chart and today holds the #23 spot after only two weeks from release.

Upon the release of the single Urban commented, “On the song I was able to take elements of sound that I’ve used before and blend them together into a fusion of spirit and energy."  

No comments:

Post a Comment