Thursday, September 12, 2013

Julie Roberts Sets 10/29 Release Date For Good Wine and Bad Decisions

With artists like Americana legend Buddy Miller and Country Music Hall of Famer assisting a vocal or two, Julie Roberts' fifth album, Good Wine and Bad Decisions, looks to be a good one. The album is scheduled for release on 10/29.

The album begins with classic country stories of love stories, heartache and the death of one’s father. Many are stories the singer says she couldn’t tell when she first signed to Mercury Records and released ‘Break Down Here’ in 2004.

Roberts is the first artist to sign with Sun Records in over two decades. It is something that isn't lost on the Patsy Cline fan.  “What I love about Sun and what I love about their artists is that all of their artists are unique and have their own sound, and I feel like I have my own sound and that’s why I fit on that record label.” Included on the album is the Sun Records catalog song, "He Made a Woman Out of Me."

"My musical journey up to this point has been an amazing ride," says Roberts, "and I feel so very blessed and honored to continue that journey with the iconic and legendary Sun Records label. I've been a fan of Sun artists and songs since I was a little girl, so it's both surreal and exciting that my music will be Sun music."

Good Wine and Bad Decisions’ Track Listing:

1. ‘Good Wine and Bad Decisions’
2. ‘He Made a Woman Out of Me’
3. ‘Keep Me Up All Night’
4. ‘Gasoline and Matches’ (Feat. Buddy Miller)
5. ‘Old Strings’ (Feat. Vince Gill)
6. ‘Arms of Jesus’
7. ‘I’ll Close My Eyes’
8. ‘Bones’
9. ‘If I Were You’
10. ‘Old Habit’
11. When It’s Over’
12. ‘Daddy Doesn’t Pray’
13. ‘Wrong About You’
14. ‘I’m Not Getting Any Better at Goodbyes

No comments:

Post a Comment