Sunday, September 22, 2013

Martina McBride In Studio Recording For New 2014 Release

Despite parting ways with Big Machine Records earlier this year after only one release, Martina McBride is back in the studio recording her twelfth studio album that will be scheduled for release sometime the first half of next year.

In an interview with CBS News, McBride reports, ""It's gonna be awesome," adding, "We're feverishly working on it and getting it done. I'm really really excited to be back in the studio making new music."

"I just love to make music," said the 47-year-old singer, who released her debut album in 1992. "I love to perform. I love to sing. I love the connection I feel with fans when I either put out music or sing on stage. It's my dream my whole life. I've been blessed that it's come true in such a wonderful way. I just love it...As an artist it's a creative outlet but it's also a way to connect with a lot of people in a very meaningful way and share something together. I think at the end of the day, when I look back on my career, that's what means the most to me."

Additional details about the project are expected to be unveiled soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment