Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rhonda Vincent To Be A Little Bit Country and A Little Bit Bluegrass On New January 2014 Album

Rhonda Vincent will be releasing a double disc project that will promises to be a mixture of bluegrass and country- in addition to including collaborations with Willie Nelson and Daryle Singletary. The project, appropriately titled Only Me, will be a slight departure for Rhonda Vincent & The Rage.  It will include a disc of bluegrass songs but then another disc of classic country songs. Only Me will be available where all music is sold on January 28, 2014.

Rhonda is joined by Daryle Singletary on “We Must Have Been Out of Our Minds,” while Willie Nelson adds vocals and a guitar solo to the title track. “The Bluegrass pickers on this song are some of the best that I have ever heard. When I think of Bluegrass, this is the sound that I hear,” says Willie Nelson. “Rhonda’s voice is beautiful. I am thankful for her letting me be a part of it all.”

Track Listing:

Disc One/Bluegrass
1. Busy City
 2. I’d Rather Hear I Don’t Love You (Than Nothing At All)
3. Only Me (Featuring Willie Nelson)
4. I Need Somebody Bad Tonight
5. We Must Have Been Out of Our Minds (Featuring Daryle Singletary)
6. It’s Never Too Late Musician

Disc Two/Country
1. Teardrops Over You
 2. Once A Day
3. Beneath Still Waters
4. Bright Lights & Country Music
5. When The Grass Grows Over Me
6. Drivin’ Nails
 

No comments:

Post a Comment