Saturday, January 25, 2014

Jerrod Niemann Preps High Noon For 3/25 Delivery

Jerrod Niemann's big news about a brand new High Noon album was announced via Sony Music Nashville's Twitter account in addition to an album-specific website called www.journeytohighnoon.com. The album will be released on March 25. 

The country singer’s third album and follow-up to 2012′s Free the Music, High Noon was produced by Jimmie Lee Sloas and Niemann himself. Lead single “Drink to That All Night” was released last fall, and since then the song has reached the Top 20 on the Mediabase and Billboard charts.
On his website, Niemann explained how he decided on the album title and his thoughts on his adversaries:
“High Noon is a term that’s been in my mind since I was a kid. Growin’ up in Southwest Kansas, I actually lived in Dodge City, Kansas, where the old gunfighting days have such a historical value,” he wrote. “I mean, Wyatt Earp is the main street, and high noon, if you think of it, it’s always meeting your adversary at noon, and goin’ out there, walkin’ a few steps, and turn around and face what you’re most afraid of, right then and there. So for me, every time any of us make a journey in our life for whatever we’re tryin’ to do–in this case makin’ music–I just think, ‘okay, my adversaries are party poopers, and I’m about to face that so that all of us can have a great time,’ hopefully, listening to this record.”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment